James’ Jeep is a perfect example of a rescued Jeep that holds true to an original Jeep both in looks and function. It pleases us to see Jeeps that are restored and kept in stock form with maybe a few modifications to keep it interesting.
- 1979 CJ 7 Golden Eagle
- Engine: AMC 304 w/ Edelbrock performer manifold, Edelbrock performer cam, Holley truck avenger carb, DUI distributor
- Transmission: Automatic TH400
- Transfer case: Quadra trac
- Front axle: Dana 30
- Rear axle: AMC 20 with Moser 1 piece axle kit.
- Wheels: Original – gold powder coat
- Tires: 31″ BFG Mud Terrains
- Custom paint and hood graphics
- Lizard skin undercoating (tinted to match) applied to underside of body, firewall, fender wells and underside of hood
- Spray in bed liner (tinted to match) applied to the tub
- Bestop Supertop
- Bestop Aqua sport seats
- Bestop sound bar
- Bestop console
- Vintage vibes AM/FM radio w MP3
- Stainless steel accessories.
- Hanson bumpers
- Warn XD9000 winch