July 19 & 20, 2008. 2 days of Jeeps, Jeep action, Jeep stuff, and well, more Jeeps! We have said this before but every year the PA Jeeps club puts on an all breeds Jeep show at the York County Fairgrounds in York, PA and this year is no exception. Also, every year the show grows and grows. Last year the show was bigger than ever and this year was no exception.
The show features Jeeps of all sizes, makes, and models on display. Spectators and drivers are entertained by the obstacle course and rock pile. There is also a huge swap meet and plenty of food.
- This year’s show is limited to 650 Jeeps
- 100 Awards in 29 categories
- Commemorative Dash Plaques for the first 500 “Trophy Class” Registered Jeeps…!
- PA Jeeps – Winch Giveaway – Saturday
- Obstacle Course
- RTI Ramp – Slow Crawl Competition
- New Jeeps on Display
- Vendor & Swap/Meet Areas
- Family Activities Area
- HUGE Off-Road Equipment Raffle
- and a whole LOT more…!
This year we are breaking down the show into the following sections. Click a section to go directly to it.
Each of the sections will contain pictures from around the show.