General Jeep – A Dukes of Hazzard style YJ
The General Jeep – John Vavra’s YJ Wrangler is modeled after the Dukes of Hazzard General Lee. Sporting bright orange paint and the familiar 00 this Jeep sure gets attention.
- The factory 2.5L was replaced with a 97 4.0L HO engine
- Flowmaster Super 44 Exhaust
- 93 Wrangler Wiring Harness
- 95 Cherokee AX15 Transmission
- 92 23 Spline Transfer Case with Slip Yoke Eliminator
- Tom Wood’s Rear Drive Shaft
- 4.10 Gears
- Herculined Tub
- Eliminated front axle vacuum disconnect and added Red Seal Savers
- Custom Diamond Plate Interior
- 04 Rubicon Seats on Custom Mounts
- Custom Front and Rear Bumper
- 4″ Rough Country Lift
- 2″ Body Lift
- Rebel Flag Bikini Top
- Dukes of Hazzard Horn
- 34″ Super Swamper Tires
This Jeep is quite unique and draws attention wherever it goes. John says the engine, transmission, and gear combination chimes so well together. He also says the Jeep will smoke the 34′s in 1st, 2nd, and chirp 3rd on asphalt.
Definitely different and where’s Daisy Duke?