In a recent Chrysler press release it was indicated that Mopar will offer more than 250 accessories for the 2012 Jeep Wrangler. From winch bumpers to grab handles these official Jeep accessories will help you deck out your Jeep. Many of the accessories will fit previous year Jeeps as well.
Mopar® to Offer More Than 250 Accessories for New 2012 Jeep® Wrangler
- From $18 grab handles to a $12,000 industry-first off-road Jeep® camper trailer, Mopar® will offer a loaded menu of accessories
- Winch-capable steel bumper provides more clearance
- Build-your-own steel half-door kit
- Complete list of accessories at www.Mopar.com
October 3, 2011 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – After introducing industry-first camper trailers for Jeep® vehicles, Mopar® will now offer Jeep Wrangler owners more than 250 other ways to customize and personalize their ride.
“Jeep Wrangler owners spend hundreds of dollars on Mopar accessories to further enhance the performance and appearance of their vehicle,” said Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler Group’s service, parts and customer-care brand. “Unlike other aftermarket offerings, all Mopar parts and accessories are quality-tested to meet the strict capability and durability requirements of Jeep.”
Following are Mopar’s top 15 accessories for the new 2012 Jeep Wrangler:
Wheels: Classic Five-hole and Classic Five-spoke wheels feature minimal off-set change to allow larger tires to be fitted without tire rub:
- 17-inch x 8.5-inch Silver Classic Five-hole, MSRP $259, part number P5155977
- 17-inch x 8.5-inch Black Classic 5 Five-hole, MSRP $259, part number P5155978
- 17-inch x 8.5-inch Silver Classic Five-spoke, MSRP $259, part number P5155981
- 17-inch x 8.5-inch Dark Argent Classic Five-spoke, MSRP $259, part number P5155982
Winch-capable Steel Bumper: This solid bumper provides more clearance than the stock plastic bumper and includes a mount for a winch. It features production tow hooks and is fully tested to work with Jeep Wrangler’s air bag. MSRP $612, part number 82211715ac. Mopar also offers a companion rear bumper with built-in tow eyes. MSRP $558, part number 82209744ad.
Black-tube Side Steps: Strong black-tube side steps, with a rubber step pad, are made of aluminum and mount using existing holes. MSRP $330, Part Number 82210561AD (two-door), and MSRP $398, part number 82210562AD (four-door).
Spare Tire-mounted Bike Carrier: Removable rack holds two bikes on the rear-mounted spare tire. MSRP $169, part number TSPME963.
Uconnect® Web: Each passenger my separately access the Web on the go. In-vehicle router receives 3G broadband Internet, allowing access to social media, trail maps, e-mail, online games, music and more. The system works with Wi-Fi-enabled devices. A subscription is required and sold separately. MSRP $399, part number 82211856AC.
Half-door Kit: Mopar now offers a kit to build steel half-doors on Jeep Wrangler. This kit contains all of the necessary parts to build a pair of steel half-doors ready for painting. Front doors, MSRP $1,100, part number 82212124; rear doors MSRP: $1,150, part number 82212123. Doors will need paint and trim kit, which are sold separately by color. Soft upper portion is available and sold separately.
Seat Covers: Tailored for a perfect fit, these covers protect original upholstery and don’t block seat controls. Covers are easily removable and washable. Front-seat covers should not be installed on seats with side air bags.
- Front set, MSRP $280, part number 82212596
- Rear bench (for two-door), MSRP $199, part number 82212595
- Rear set (four-door), MSRP $249, part number 82212599
Heavy-duty All-weather Floor Mats: Black custom-fit rubber mats are molded and feature the Jeep logo. Deep grooves help prevent water, snow and mud from getting on to the carpet. MSRP $48, part number 82210164aC (two-door): MSRP $76, part number 82210166aC (four-door).
Door-sill Guards: Guards protect door sills from scratches and are made of brushed stainless steel or in a black-tread design. Both include the Jeep logo.
- Two-door Stainless Steel, MSRP $76, part number 82210108
- Two-door Black Tread Design, MSRP: $26, part number 82210104
- Four-door Stainless Steel, MSRP: $121, part number 82210142
- Four-door Black Tread Design, MSRP: $43, part number 82210106
Trek Top: This innovative top fits on a Jeep Wrangler without the use of top bows or hardware. The top conforms to the sport bar and is quick on and off. MSRP $450, part number B5680435 (two-door); MSRP $545, part number: B5680535 (four-door).
Jeep Tent: New tent features 10-feet -by -10-feet of floor space and an additional 6-foot-by-6-foot screen room. The tent connects to the vehicle by attaching around the rear door, creating space for sleeping. MSRP $355, part number 82212604.
Cab Covers: Covers are available in two materials: heat-reflective silver to minimize heat gained in a parked vehicle and black for all-purpose use.
- Silver (two-door), MSRP $140, part number 82210322AB
- Black (two-door), MSRP $149, part number 82210321
- Silver (four-door), MSRP $145, part number 82210324ab
- Black (four-door), MSRP: $155, part number 82210323
Security Locks: With production ignition key, secure hood and fuel cap.
Hood lock, MSRP $158, part number: 82210464ab
Fuel-cap lock, MSRP $75, part number: 68030940AA
Hood Lift: Gas-charged struts raise and hold the hood in the open position. No hood prop needed. MSRP $120, part number 82212798.
Spare-tire Covers: Mopar offers nearly 20 spare-tire covers for just about any Jeep vehicle. MSRP ranges from $54-$70.
Contact your local Mopar parts dealer for more information.