The Duratrac is relatively new to the market and is an interesting in-between tire. It features mud type tire characteristics as well as all-terrain tire ones. Large lugs for digging into mud and grabbing on to rocks are present as well as a lot of siping to allow fine grip in the rain and snow. The lugs are closer than most mud tires to keep the noise down and there is a lot of overlap in the lugs to help with traction on the street.
– TractiveGroove Technology™ Offers Enhanced Traction in Deep Mud and Snow
– Self-Cleaning Shoulder Blocks Help Provide Enhanced Traction in Dirt, Gravel, and Mud
– Highly Angled Center Tread Blocks Enhance Traction and Lateral Stability While Reducing Road Noise
– Rim Protector Helps Protect Wheels from Accidental Curb Damage
– Pinned for #16 Metal Studs* for Enhanced Traction in Winter Driving Conditions