decals and lettering by
OK Auto Tar Hollow 4WD Expedition
June 3-5, 2011 OK Auto will be heading up to Hancock, NY for a family-friendly weekend of camping and casual trail riding on over 20 miles of trails located on privately owned land in beautiful upstate New York. This unique event will be open to the first 100 vehicles to sign-up and will offer a variety of freshly cut trails built to challenge drivers of all skill levels. This is a great event for novice drivers with stock or lightly modified vehicles.
Registration is $125 for vehicle and driver * $10.00 for each passenger * $5.00 for children 12 and under
Bring your Tar Hollow 4WD Expedition registration receipt to OK's Open House on May 14th and receive a $30.00 OK 4WD Gift Card!
Friday June 3, 2011
- Limited to the first 100 vehicles to register!
- Camping is primitive and you must take out what you bring in. Portable toilets will be available
- Open only to licensed and insured street legal 4WD vehicles.
- Vehicles must have front and rear recovery points. Stock vehicles are permitted, but be aware that it may be difficult to get through some trails.
- Bring your own recovery kit, first aid kit, fire extinguisher, tools, spare parts, etc. This is not a guided trail ride. If you break you will need to have parts, tools and/or a way out. If you need to get towed there may be a charge—so come prepared!
- There must be at least 2 vehicles in a group.
- There will be multiple people on the same trail so must be courteous and pull over and let others pass if you are traveling slower than them.
- No alcohol permitted.
- Please remember that this event will be held on PRIVATE PROPERTY. Under no circumstance is anyone to trespass on this property after this event.
Participants are welcome to arrive and start setting up camp as early as 3:00PM on Friday. There will be a nighttime trail ride starting at 8:00PM and will last approximately 2 hours. This trail ride will be fairly easy, but may be more difficult for a vehicle that is not equipped with good lighting.
Saturday June 4, 2011
- 3:00PM Gates Open
- 3:00PM-7:00PM Setup Camp
- 8:00PM-10:00PM Night Trail Ride (Approx. 2 Hours)
Saturday’s trail ride will consist of approximately 20 miles of marked trails. There will be difficult obstacles for vehicles that are heavily modified and there will also be “go around” trails for stock or lightly modified vehicles. All vehicles must exit the trails by 5:00PM.
Sunday June 5, 2011
- 8:00AM-10:30AM Expedition Begins (Approx. 20 Miles)
- 5:00PM Everyone Must Be Off Trails. Trails Will Be Swept.
- 5:00PM-7:00PM “Garbage Can” Chicken Dinner. Free To All Participants.
- 7:00PM-? Bon Fire, Raffle Prizes, Live Music, and “Show-Off” Obstacles
Sunday’s trail ride will have an exit approximately half way, so if you would like to exit the trail early to clean up your campsite and head home early, you may do so. All vehicles must exit the trails by 4:00PM.
For more detailed information or to register for this event please visit OK Auto's website.
- 8:00PM-10:30AM Expedition Begins (Approx. 20 Miles)
- 4:00PM Everyone Must Be Off Trails and Clean Up Campsite
offroading and events
advertise on jeepfan.com
Write for us!
We are always looking for informative articles, make an
information contribution to the Jeeping community.
Demonstrations and procedures contained in jeepfan.com may not
provide all necessary or relevant information. Applicable local
laws and regulations may vary and should be checked before any
project is commenced. Be sure to follow all applicable safety
procedures. jeepfan.com makes no warranties, expressed or
implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or practicality of
any such demonstration or procedure or any information. We
attempt to respect copyrighted material - if you find content on
jeepfan.com that is misused please
contact us so we may investigate
and remedy the issue promptly.
Jeep® is a registered trademark
of Chrysler, LLC. jeepfan.com is not associated with
The material contained within this web
site, www.jeepfan.com, unless otherwise noted may not be reproduced, copied, re-posted
or presented in any other media without the prior written
approval of the author or
Sevenslot Media, LLC All Rights Reserved.