For the past several years a small Jeep shop in eastern PA has been hosting a Jeep show that just seems to keep growing and growing.
WHEN: Sep 18, 2010 WHERE: Jeff Daniel’s Jeep Customizing 495 Indian Creek Road Harleysville, PA. 19438
This season entry into the Jeep show is still free for spectators and passengers but all participating Jeeps will be asked to pre-register for only $25 per Jeep up until September 15 or $30 registration fee after September 15 until the day of the show.
Don’t believe you have a show Jeep? As far as Jeff Daniel’s is concerned, all Jeeps are created equal. At this show, any and all types of Jeeps are invited to enter and attempt to win a prize.
This is a great day to view all types of Jeeps from Grand Cherokees to Wranglers and classic/vintage military Jeeps.
In an effort to have a class for every type of Jeep enthusiast Jeff Daniel’s has 20 categories this year. This way they can assure there will be a class just for you and your Jeep! They even have 3 additional awards that will be given out to other selected attendees. Please review the classes listed below to find the one for you.
Jeff Daniel’s Jeep Customizing 2010 Jeep Show Categories:
- CJ-5 Class (1955-83) Class for all CJ-5s
- CJ-7 Class (1976-1986) Class for all CJ-7s
- CJ-8 Class (1981-1985) Class for all CJ-8s
- Vintage & Rare Class (1941 to 1981) Limited Open Class for all Early and rare CJ’s (2a, 3a, and 3b), Military, DJ (dispatcher), CJ-6, CJ-10, Jeepster, Commando, and FC (Forward Control) Jeeps
- “Restored and Maintained Original Class” (1941-1992) This is the TRUE Stock Class. Limited Open Class for all Jeeps that fall under the Pennsylvania Classic or Antique Motor Vehicle definition, “a motor vehicle, but not a reproduction thereof, manufactured at least 15 years prior to the current year which has been maintained in or restored to a condition which is substantially in conformity with manufacturer specifications and appearance.” These Jeeps should have NO MAJOR MODIFICATIONS and judging will be based on the LIMITED number of minor modifications. Photos and documentation are encouraged.
“Resto-Modified Class” (1941-1992) Limited Open Class for the Jeep that has been restored and modified with new technology but still maintains the classic look and feel of a restored jeep. Photos and documentation are encouraged.
- “Girl’s Jeep Class” Open Class for all types of jeeps. This class is for the women. These jeeps are owned, operated, worked on and/or built by women.
- “Adventure Jeep Class” Open Class for any and all jeeps. We are looking for the most equipped jeep for any adventure. From off-roading to fishing to kayaking or where ever the trail may take you, this jeep is built to take you there and back again.
“Extreme Modification Class” Open Class for all non-street legal or barely street legal jeeps (owner’s choice to enter if barely street legal). Whether your Jeep was built for the rocks of Moab , the bogs of the Pine Barrens , or pulling neck snapping quarter miles this class is for you!
- YJ Wrangler Stock Class (1987-1995) Class for all Stock YJ Wranglers (No suspension, drive line, or body modifications are permitted).
- YJ Wrangler Modified Class (1987-1995) Class for all Modified YJ Wranglers with unlimited modifications. Jeep must be street legal.
- TJ Wrangler Stock Class(1997-2006) Class for all Stock TJ and LJ Wranglers (No suspension, drive line, or body modifications are permitted).
- TJ Wrangler Modified Class (1997-2006) Class for all Modified TJ and LJ Wranglers with unlimited modifications. Jeep must be street legal.
- JK Wrangler Stock Class (2007-present) Class for all Stock JK Wranglers (No suspension, drive line, or body modifications are permitted).
- JK Wrangler Modified Class (2007-present) Class for all Modified JK Wranglers with unlimited modifications. Jeep must be street legal.
- Full-Sized Jeep Class (1963-1991) Limited Open Class for all Full-Sized Jeeps (FSJ J-trucks, Gladiator, Early Cherokee, Wagoneer, Grand Wagoneer and Honcho Pick-up).
- Cherokee Class (1984-2001) Class for all XJ Cherokees and MJ Comanches.
- Grand Cherokee Class (1991-present) Class for all WJ, ZJ, or WK Grand Cherokees.
- KJ Liberty Class (2002-present) Class for all KJ Liberty’s.
- Crossover Class Open Class for jeeps with a focus on the daily commute. This class will include but is not limited to the Commander, Compass and Patriot. Specialty Categories:
- Furthest Traveled Jeep The Jeep must be driven to the show, not trailered.
- Peoples Choice: Best of show.
- Peoples Choice: Best of show – Runner-up.