AEV Procal Modules for the Jeep Wrangler allow customization of the Jeep’s computer to allow tire size changes, speedo recalibration, and more. The 2012 model of the Wrangler brought with it a new engine and automatic transmission. AEV adjusted the Procal to support the new engine/transmission combination. Some other features of the Procal.
- Large tire recalibration (Restores the vehicle’s speedometer/odometer accuracy following the installation of larger-than-stock tires)
- Axle gear ratio recalibration (Resets automatic transmission shift points to maximize the benefits of an axle gear ratio change)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalibration
Note: Lowering a vehicle’s tire pressure below that specified by the vehicle/tire manufacturer may create unsafe handling characteristics. AEV assumes no responsibility for a vehicle’s handling characteristics or the safety of the vehicle’s occupants.
- Daytime running lamp activation/deactivation, and lamp location selection
- One-touch turn signal activation/deactivation
- Engine idle speed options (Improves winch performance and battery charging capabilities by temporarily increasing engine idle RPM)
- Steering wheel centering (Provides for spot-on steering alignment)
- Clears Engine Diagnostic Codes
Contact OK Auto for pricing